2017 FORMATION SUMMIT SCHEDULE
* This schedule will be continuously updated as speakers and topics are confirmed
** Each breakout session will include specific options tailored toward administration, teaching, and campus ministry
MONDAY, NOVEMBER 6, 2017
5:00 PM Registration
6:00 PM Opening Mass
6:45 PM Hors d'Oeuvres
7:00 PM Opening Session: Dr. Christopher Baglow, "Christian Anthropology and an Integrated Curriculum"
8:30 PM Social / Evening concludes
TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 7, 2017
8:30 AM Mass
9:15 AM Breakfast
9:45 AM Morning Session: Bishop Kevin Vann, "Duc in Altum: The Evangelistic Mission of Catholic Schools"
11:00 AM Morning Breakout Sessions
· Breakout Session A: Rich Meyer, "The Primacy of a President and Principal's Personal Conversion"
· Breakout Session B: Kevin Kijewski, JD, "Telling the Truth in Love: Answering Controversies with a Pastoral Heart"
· Breakout Session C: Fr. Matt Guckin, "Forming Student Missionary Disciples"
12:00 PM Lunch
1:00 PM Afternoon Breakout I
· Breakout Session A: Sr. John Dominic Rasmussen, "Hands on or Hands Off? Adminstrators' Role in Curriculum"
· Breakout Session B: Sebastian D'Amico, "Cor Meum: The Word of God at the Heart of Catholic Teaching"
· Breakout Session C: Dr. Christina McShane, "The Art of Collaboration: Helping the Whole Person, Forming the Whole Person"
2:00 PM Professional Learning Community:
Professionals from like fields will gather for brainstorming, networking, and professional development.
3:30 PM Afternoon Breakout II
· Breakout Session A: Fr. Robert Spitzer, "The Cultural Transformation of a Catholic School"
· Breakout Session B: Fr. Sebastian Walshe, "The Art of Catholic Teaching "
· Breakout Session C: Fr. Paul Kostka, "Communion and Mission: Leading Students in a Transformative Experience"
5:00 PM Evening Prayer
5:30 PM Dinner
7:30 PM Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament
8:30 PM Evening Concludes
WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 8, 2017
8:30 AM Breakfast
9:00 AM Keynote Session: Sr. Veronica Mary, SV, "Ministering to People in Their Brokenness"
10:25 AM Mass
11:45 AM Breakout Sessions
· Breakout Session A: John Rocha, "Raising the Tide: Fostering and Sustaining a School's Financial Well-Being"
· Breakout Session B: Steven Rummelsburg, "Telling Our Story: The Catechetical Narratio"
· Breakout Session C: Zach Eckert, "The New Milleniuim Campus Ministry: Integrative Ministry in a Catholic School"
12:45 PM Lunch
2:00 PM Summit Concludes