October 24-26, 2018 at St. James Academy in Lenexa, KS.
Catholic School Administrators, Teachers, Campus Ministers, and Counselors from High Schools throughout the country are welcome to attend this professional development experience. The purpose of the summit is to create a national network of collaboration and idea-sharing to further the fruitful formation of students as authentic disciples of Jesus Christ.
Pricing & Registration
Registration opens July 16, 2018.
Early Bird Pricing (Ends August 31, 2018) $250.00 per person
General Pricing (After August 31, 2018) $275.00 per person
Embassy Suites Olathe KS (10 min drive from campus)
- King or two queens, includes breakfast, evening reception & wifi
- Reserve by Sept. 28th. 24 hr cancellation required.
- Online Reservation
Holiday Inn Express Shawnee KS (15 min drive from campus)
- 2 queens; includes breakfast, evening reception & wifi.
- Reserve by Oct. 1st. 3 day cancellation required.
- Ask for group block name, “Formation Summit”
Spring Hill Suites Lenexa City Center (10 min drive from campus)
- King or 2 queens plus pull-out. This is a brand new hotel, opened early 2018!
- Ask for group code, “Formation Summit”
Duc in Altum schools collaborative
DIA Schools Collaborative seeks to share the collective wisdom and resources of its like-minded, faith-filled school members for the betterment of each institution, the growth and support of passionately Catholic education at-large, and the transformation of the culture of our society.